Sacred Mayan Journey
April 15 - 29 2016
Return to Mother Earth to Dance Among the Stars
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala & Copan, Honduras
Announcing an inspiring and mystical journey to the Maya lands. Creating ceremony in nature and at ancient sacred sites and expanding
our consciousness on this magical journey will give you the experiential opportunity of a lifetime. This journey is for the truly truly
beings who sincerely choose to assist in dreaming the world into being as we co-create 2016 and beyond!
Itinerary and Highlights
-We will fly into Guatemala City, where a comfortable bus will take us to our hotel in Antigua, a beautiful colonial city with lively market places and wonderful energy. There we begin the journey with a welcome meal and time to meet each other!
- We will transfer the next day to the indigenous village of Panajachel, on Lake Atitlan, which will be our home base for the next 4 days.
- The villages surrounding Lake Atitlan are comprised of 92 - 98% indigenous people. It is the heart of the Maya land, where the creative expression inspired by Mother Earth abounds in the artistry and crafts seen and felt in the marketplaces.
- Our first ceremony will be to honor the Heart of the Earth. On the sacerd waters of Lake Atitlan, surrounded by volcanoes in the highlands, we invoke Mother Ix-Chel and Grandmother Ixmukane and the spirit of the mountains, expressing gratitude and focusing our intention on love and compassion in our hearts and the hearts of all beings.
- Our excursions by boat to the villages around the lake provide the opportunity to explore the artistry of the indigenous people and the stories told within their weavings, paintings and carvings.
-In Old Antigua we will visit a family jade factory. The Guatemalan jade and jadite comes in a variety of color including lavender, pink, white, black and shades of green. Jade has been a sacred stone to the Mayan with metaphysical properties of healing and wisdom through the heart.
- Another highlight around Panajachel is the ceremony in the cave, where Mayab to this day honor the earth and offer gratitude for all her gifts. In this sacred cave, we will create a dezpacho to create Ayni (right relationship) and harmony within ourselves and the world. Each day we will have space to integrate after the ceremony and time to share experiences.
- We may enrich the experience with visits to local shamen.
- On day 6, we transfer to Copan in Honduras, where we will spend the next four days, the Sacred place where the Maya teachers of light descended, dancing from the stars to make the offerings to Mother Earth.
Here we will do ceremony with the magnificent stellas,
who carry the energy and wisdom of the ascended ones. The sacred
site of Copan draws us into the Hearts of Hearts to attune us to our
sacred center within.
- Copan is the "place of the heart" and offers us the opportunity to
connect with the wisdom of the cosmos. The stella are alive with the
vibrant energy of the cosmic beings that continue to inform us of
our true nature as beings of infinite light. In ceremony we invite the
star ancestors to share their wisdom and open to remember the
codes of light we carry within, expanding in consciousness, through the Mayan knowledge of the cosmo vision.
- The museum of Copan is spectacular as many of the original art is brought inside this structure creating a powerfilled space. There is also a lovely butterfly and orchid reserve in the area.
- Between visiting sites we will have ample time to visit the miraculous nature of Guatemala and receive wisdom teachings of the Maya from Miguel Angel and Martien and Teressena.
- Opheleah the crystal skull will travel with us again, assisting in opening our minds and hearts to align with unity consciousness.
We look forward to this very special journey as we align with the
heart of the earth and the heart of the sky, opening our hearts
to create a bright new world together
RegistrationCost for the Mayan Journey is $2,888 or 2595 Euro. This includes all lodging, admissions, transfers, pick-up and return to airport, opening and closing dinners, and all ceremonies, and teachings. Does not include airfare or meals. Deposit of $500 required by December 31, 2016. You choose to reserve your space click here now.
To Receive newsletters about our journeys or receive more information on this or other journeys please :